Office Suites & Executive Office Space
Our office suites and executive offices are designed to give our clients a high end, private space to work peacefully without interruptions.
Why Choose Us?
Private. Professional. Convenient.
Our office spaces are designed to give our clients a high end, private space to work peacefully without interruptions. These office suites vary in size, accommodating up to five people in our largest office.
Each office suite comes standard with LED televisions, cable, phone line with voicemail, high speed internet, desks, chairs, and filing cabinets. Our suites are delivered in a “turnkey” condition, enabling your business to operate immediately without delay.
Clients who lease or rent an office suite or executive office will have 24/7 access to the business center. Quantum executive Offices monitors access to the space and is under constant video surveillance. Office suite doors are equipped with MEDECO locks for your peace of mind.
We are also proud to offer Complimentary Valet to our tenants, whether it is yourself, your employees or guests, we will validate your Valet at no extra cost.
Below is a short summary of amenities we offer our tenants, as well as a floorplan of the business center:
- Complimentary Valet
- Business Address with Mailbox
- Dedicated High Speed Internet
- LED Television with cable
- One Phone Line and Voicemail
- Security Cameras, Secured Access
- MEDECO locks on all suites
- Fully Furnished Offices
- 24/7 Access to Business Center
- Receptionist Monday – Friday 9-5pm
- Conference Room for up to 12 people
- Video Conferencing via Skype or Zoom
- Private Terrace overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Multi-Function Printer
- Full Kitchen with Break Room
- Nespresso Machine
- Digital Directory Signage at Reception
- WiFi throughout Business center
Quantum Executive Offices has 20 office suites available for rent or lease.
Near Downtown Miami, Edgewater, Wyndwood and Midtown
Quantum Executive Offices is ideally located in the heart of Miami’s Art and Entertainment District. This is a strategic location connecting Miami Beach, Brickell and Downtown Miami to Edgewater, Wynwood, Midtown and Miami Design District.